Here are some links we think you might find useful:
- RHS, the Royal Horticultural Society
- Plant Heritage (National Council for the Conservation of Plants and Gardens)
- American Daffodil Society
- The Daffodil Society
- Glandore on the beautiful Isles of Scilly for prints and postcards of watercolours of old daffodil cultivars growing in Scilly.
- Scent from the Islands (Churchtown Farm, St Martin’s) and Isles of Scilly Flowers (Trenoweth Flower Farm, St Mary’s) for winter-flowering, scented tazettas, such as ‘Grand Soleil d’Or’, a florist flower known since at least 1770 .
…and a couple of local ones: